Undergraduate Summer Intern- Mobile App Development
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) is seeking ambitious, high caliber candidates for assignments within the National Security Internship Program (NSIP).
Over the course of the 10-week program, each intern team will develop and produce a fully functional virtual reality mobile application. The experience will include mentorship from various field-related experts along with networking and exposure to working in a national laboratory environment with governmental sponsors. At the conclusion of the program, a panel of domain experts will judge the intern apps and the winners will be awarded with cash bonuses. The competition will be managed to provide both a positive educational experience for the interns as well as a high-quality software product.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled/matriculated in a Undergraduate program at an accredited college.
- Minimum GPA of 3.3 is required.
- U.S. citizenship required.
Combine the below into one (1) PDF document when you apply
- Current resume or CV
- Current unofficial transcript, cumulative GPA must be listed
- A 300-word essay describing your prior work, and how you see your skills fitting within the Innovative Chemical-Biological Threat Reduction Mobile App Competition.
- When prompted to “Upload Resume” all documents listed above must be bundled into ONE-SINGLE PDF for resume upload.
- If any one of the 3 components are not included in one-single PDF file, applications will be rejected and will no longer be considered. Electronic applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (PST) on posting close date.