Administrative Coordinator I
We are recruiting for a COVID-19 position. This is a temporary position with a projected duration of up to 6 months or less. The duration is subject to change based on program needs. Please see the details below. If you are interested and qualify, please complete the state application. We are filling 4 vacancies!
Hourly Rate: $18.00/hour
Work Schedule: 5/6 days a week, can include weekends (8:30 am to 5:00 pm, can fluctuate)
Work Site: 2100 Bull Street, Columbia SC 29201. In-person.
- Provide assistance to individuals who are requesting their immunization records, which may be COVID only or all immunizations.
- Update SIMON with appropriate demographic information to facilitate individual's access to his/her immunization record.
- Merge duplicate SIMON records of an individual into a single record.
- Assist with COVID-19 vaccine provider enrollment, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Join our task force of professionals who are aligning to make a difference in the lives of every citizen by combating the nation's pandemic in order to preserve the health and well-being of our citizens and the environment. Make an impact TODAY! Benefit from opportunities for potential overtime payment, participation in the state's retirement system and insurance benefits, and insight on possible full-time employment opportunities at a premier agency. Annual and sick leave benefits are not offered.