Coordinator Of Employer Campus Activities
This position coordinates the recruitment, coordination, and facilitation of all employer activities on campus, both in-person and virtual. These events include on-campus visits with academic programs and administration, employer informational sessions, career days recruiting events, on-campus interviews. Before the plague (2019-20), 312 employer partners participated 105 on-campus events on the Louisiana Tech University campus. In addition, many events are coordinated and facilitated virtually. This position requires building relationships with employers, coordinating plans and details of events, and extensive customer service. The person who holds this position is the “face” of Louisiana Tech and the Career Center to employer partners.
• Recruit employers to campus events and synchronous connections with students for employment and intern opportunities
• Cultivate, support employer relationships
• Coordinate and host all employer events on campus or virtual synchronous connections , under supervision and in collaboration with the Assistant Director of Career Center Operations, Technology, and Employer Relations, including
• Career Days for all campus or specialized fields of study
• Currently creates, coordinates – 8 events/ year
• On-Campus Interviews – on campus or virtual
• Informational Sessions, etc. – on campus or virtual
• Coordinate all employer contacts to academic departments / units
• Assist with instruction of UNIV 303, “Career Planning” - Professional Development Course
• Support other areas of Career Center and the mission
Posting Close Date: This position will remain open until filled.
Please Note: Applications must be completed by 11:59 p.m. on the Job Closing Date to ensure consideration.
Note to Applicant:
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications in their cover letter. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
References will be contacted at the appropriate phase of the recruitment process.
This position may require a criminal background check to be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions at the Louisiana Tech University may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.