Operations Field Manager
The position of Department Field Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of their respective Department. To include, but not limited to, operational point of contact between stores and the Corporate Office, training, ensure merchandising uniformity, and inventory accuracy. Help design and implement directives from the Corporate Office to increase product productivity, and improve the customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain cycle count schedules, and ensure inventory accuracy in all locations.
• Assist with recruiting and training of new management to company standards.
• Assist Store Management with managerial turnover to ensure properly trained personnel are located in each location.
• Relay to stores upcoming operational changes, new product, and assist with product concerns.
• Assist Buying Office in identifying market trends and needs in all locations to include regionally specific needs, seasonal product, and transferring product when necessary.
• Develop merchandising standards for new product as requested.
• Produce and maintain operational tools for use in stores including department operations manual, plan-o-grams, Sign Builder program, and Merchandising Module program.
All Department Field Managers must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a thorough and complete understanding of all aspects of their respective departments, the ability to multi task as well as a basic knowledge of several Microsoft programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Education and Training:
A Department Field Manager should hold a Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field, or a minimum of 4+ years of experience as a retail department manager in a similar discipline.
This position includes a variety of physical movements, requires the ability to repetitively lift 50+ pounds, bend, stoop, and kneel on a regular basis.
This position does require travel.