The Omaha District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is looking for a recent graduate to fill an Economist GS-0110-07 position. Take advantage of the opportunity to work with interdisciplinary teams to create mutually supporting economic and environmentally sustainable solutions to the nation’s water resources problems, from developing Flood Risk Management Projects to restoring Aquatic Ecosystems. Our work focuses on a large portion of the upper mid-western United States, consisting of all or portions of nine states within the upper Missouri River Basin.
To be eligible for a Recent Graduate position you must meet the following requirements:
· The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or higher degree in economics that included at least 21 semester hours in economics and 3 semester hours in statistics, accounting, or calculus.
· Or, a combination of education and experience which includes courses equivalent to a major in economics, plus appropriate experience or additional education.
· Position Title: Economist GS-0110-07.
· Position will have non-competitive promotion potential to GS-11 level.
· Salary starts at $43,826 per year.
· Position is located in Omaha, Nebraska in the Economics and Planning Quality Review Section, Planning Branch, PPPMD.
· Must supply both the resume and transcripts to be considered. Failure to provide the required information could result in the loss of consideration for the position.
Apply online at:
Drew Minert, Chief Economics and Planning Quality Review