Criminal Justice Intern
Management & Training Corporation is looking for high performing, social impact-minded college students to invite to our 2021 Summer Internship Program. For over a decade, MTC has been welcoming top students to our corporate headquarters in an effort to share the MTC philosophy of positive social impact while grooming the next generation of MTC leaders.
Program details & expectations
- Interns work one-on-one with a designated mentor on an assigned department-specific project, culminating with a presentation to MTC’s senior leadership team.
- Interns will earn $15.00 Per Hour.
Location, work schedules and travel
- Located at the MTC corporate office outside Salt Lake City, Utah: 500 N Marketplace Drive, Centerville, UT 84014 (Selected interns from outside the local area will be provided with fully paid housing and travel arrangements)
- Internship will run 10 weeks: From June 1 until August 6.
- Interns work full time; Monday through Friday – 8 am through 5 pm.
- Interns must be able to travel within the US
- Interns must be within one year of graduation with a Bachelor’s or graduate degree.
- Research experience strongly desired
- Must have a desire to continue employment with MTC upon conclusion of the program. To be considered for job placement after the conclusion of the internship, participants must be willing to relocate upon graduation.
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 employees who help tens of thousands of people learn new academic, technical, and social skills to become more employable and productive citizens.