Front Office Manager
Responsible for the management and organization of all areas of the Front Office, including the Front Desk, Bell Stand, Concierge, AYS/PBX, Valet Parking, Transportation Department, and Concierge/Executive Lounge. Continually strive to improve guest and associate engagement while maximizing financial performance and continuous development of staff associates.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Keeps Front Office team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
• Conducts department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Office goals to produce desired results.
• Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Establishes challenging, realistic, and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance.
• Guest Service Scores – ensure goals are met for all guest service-related measurements
• Department Budget – Meet budgeted wages and general expenses
• Associate Relations – Associate Engagement Survey plans and actions implemented and measured