Sales Development Representative- Downtown Boston
Sales Development Representative
Work directly for our VP of Sales as you grow into a higher-level sales position. Mercury is a growing company with open sales roles and the ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity for training and career success.
Driven by our core values of client obsession, ownership, being a valued partner and flexible and resourceful Mercury is an exciting place to work as we are ending the frustration of shipping for healthcare and life sciences, professional services and technology companies. The ideal candidate is curious and inquisitive and enjoys reaching out and developing new relationships.
OTE: $60k+ in your first year
- Lead generation for the sales team
- Update and manage sales activities and account information in Hubspot CRM
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years work experience preferred, but open to recent college graduates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work