Qualitative Research Coordinator Part-Time
PART-TIME QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Dr. Madina Agénor, Assistant Professor in the Department of Community Health and Director of the Sexual Health and Reproductive Experiences (SHARE) Lab at Tufts University, is seeking a detail-oriented, independent, and self-motivated qualitative research coordinator to schedule, conduct, and code key informant interviews with health care equity leaders.
Job responsibilities include:
· Scheduling and conducting key informant interviews;
· Reviewing and preparing interview transcripts for data analysis;
· Developing, testing, and refining a codebook of inductive and deductive codes;
· Applying the codebook to all interview transcripts using Dedoose;
· Preparing thematic matrices and memos for data analysis; and
· Assisting with manuscript preparation.
Required qualifications include:
· Prior qualitative research coursework and/or experience;
· Pays careful attention to detail;
· Able to work independently and be self-motivated;
· Able to work collaboratively and receive constructive feedback;
· Able to stay on schedule and meet deadlines;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
· Familiarity with sexual and reproductive health care and health equity.
Preferred qualifications include:
· Master of Public Health (MPH) preferred but not required.
· Part-time (~10 hours/week)
· Start date: February 15, 2021
· End date: August 31, 2021
· $15-20/hour (based on academic level)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a (1) resume or CV and (2) cover letter to Dr. Madina Agénor at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 18, 2021.