This role is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Are you a few years into your career following graduation? Someone who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you tech-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
Our Associate Program is the perfect launch for your career and will maximize your career options. Providing a fast-paced and exciting journey into one of the most varied and fascinating sectors out there – the world of reinsurance, you will experience the breadth and depth of a business that enables companies and individuals all over the world to pursue bold goals with confidence.
As you rotate through our departments, you will tackle real-world challenges in a supportive environment and with a global network of Munich Re experts. The programme takes you straight to the heart of your chosen career in insurance – as a risk analyst, underwriter, actuary, claims manager, client manager – or cyber, IoT or data analyst.
The successful candidates join our 24 month Associate Program. The program will prepare you for the diverse challenges of the reinsurance business, and lay the foundations for your continued development in one of the most varied and fascinating industries.
Please note, candidates may only apply for the Associate Program in one location. Application process closes on 27th November 2020.
About the Associate Program:
- 2 years Associate Program
- 4 rotations of approx. 6 months duration
- Built in training and development framework
- 1 rotation in a different country
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Take part in a strategic project with sponsorship from senior leaders
- At the end of the 2 year program, integration into a permanent role within Munich Re
- Start date 5 April 2021
What We Offer:
- Opportunities to help us disrupt the insurance industry and make tomorrow’s world insurable today
- Expand your network, gain technical expertise and enhance your leadership skills
- Collaboration with top experts from Cyber, Consulting, Data Analytics, Agro, Client Management, product development
- Flexible Working
- International Mobility
- Great working environment
- Structured development to accelerate your learning
- Minimum 2 years work experience, maximum of 5 years ideally
- Currently working in Primary Insurance, Reinsurance, Financial Services, Technology / Consulting and you may have just finished a graduate program with your first employer
- Graduated from University with an undergraduate degree as a minimum
- Be mobile and able / willing to work in different countries
- Currently based in country of application and eligible to work
Our business model is based on the combination of primary insurance and reinsurance under one roof. We take on risks worldwide of every type and complexity, and our experience, financial strength, efficiency and first-class service make us the first choice for all matters relating to risk. Our client relationships are built on trust and cooperation. If you would be interested in helping shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you.