Lead Operations Research Analyst, GS-1515-14
THIS JOB WILL CLOSE WHEN WE HAVE RECEIVED 75 APPLICATIONS WHICH MAY BE SOONER THAN THE CLOSING DATE.
This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of Chief Financial Officer, Washington, DC.
As a Lead Operations Research Analyst you will perform the following duties:
- Serves as the lead expert-level analyst and advisor to management
- Assesses program development, execution and improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Validates and verifies the availability of data useful to perform required modeling or analysis
- Performs analytical work involving what-if analysis and data interpretation
- Leads a team of Management and Program Analysts (Data)