Radiologic Technologist/ CT Tech
Operates x-ray equipment to make radiographs of various anatomical structures of the body with the least discomfort to the patient to provide images of diagnostic quality. Works with patients, providers, families, co-workers, and other departments to provide high quality images and patient care. On call and holiday rotation required.
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of Radiologic Tech program, experience with digital imaging with portables, OR, fluoroscopy, trauma.State of MaineRadiology Tech License
- Additional needed skills:
- Anatomy and medical terminology.
- Familiarity with standard imaging protocols and positioning.
- Understanding of the ALARA principles.
- Understanding of best practices for safe patient care, precaution standards and customer service.