Brown Eagle is experiencing significant growth and currently seeking an Executive Assistant with a commitment to excellence in safety and quality to join the team at our Corporate Office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
The Executive Assistant provides daily administrative support to upper management, including CEO, President and Account Manager. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, a self-starter, and able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced work environment.
Executive Assistant Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact between upper management and employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Assist with basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication, including but not limited to memos, emails, presentations and reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain office filing system.
Capabilities (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Attributes)
- Anticipation – Ability to anticipate business needs, issues and problems and be proactive in addressing such needs.
- Computer Proficiency – Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and Internet research.
- Edge – Well organized, ambitious, courageous, flexible but decisive, with the ability to communicate and effectively influence others.
- Emotional Maturity – Ability to withstand pressure and manage emotions effectively to create the right effect on people and organization.
- Energy – High positive energy to take on continuous and complex business challenges in a fast-paced environment. Persistence to drive to solutions despite obstacles and/or competing priorities.
- Ethics & Integrity – High degree of personal integrity in all business dealings.
- Execution – Attentive to detail and demonstrated ability to deliver on accountabilities in order to help the business and the team be successful. Track record of high-performance.
- Judgment/Decision-Making – Smart, with the ability to think through issues and make wise decisions, often without all facts and information or high levels of direction.
- Teamwork/Collaboration – A great team player with a great attitude, good customer service orientation, and focused on delivering outstanding results to their clients and the business, overall.
- Working Independently & Efficiently – Ability to work independently with strategic direction. Ability to work with a diverse, geographically-dispersed population.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- High skill level in Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Excel, Word).
- High School diploma or GED.
- PA diploma or certification is a plus.
- Ability to speak with a high level of professionalism and presence to individuals or groups.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation
- 7 paid holidays
- 401k (after 1 year)
- Health/Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability (Voluntary)
- Vision (Voluntary)
- Dental (Voluntary)
Monday to Friday
8:00am to 4pm
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities:
Brown Eagle is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Company website: browneagle.com
Company's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/BrownEagleSolutions/