sPower is an established and rapidly growing renewable energy company headquartered in Salt Lake City, with additional offices in San Francisco, Long Beach, Virginia, and New York. The sPower Treasury team is looking for an energetic Treasury Analyst that will report directly to the Manager, Treasury and will provide financial support to senior management, department leaders and investors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support treasury operations including bank account management, wire transfers, and corporate credit cards.
· Update monthly cash flow projection for internal and external stakeholders
· Support ongoing monitoring of credit facilities and cash management
· Support debt compliance items related to corporate credit facilities
· Support or lead ad hoc efforts related to strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting, notably financial reporting to investors and/or board members
· Manage Company Corporate Card
Desired Experience and Skills:
· 1- 3 years accounting/finance;
· Strong Excel skills and ability to a manipulate large amounts of data with an aptitude for seeing the “forest through the trees”;
· Extensive financial modeling in excel to model assets and cash flow projections.
· Strong business and financial savvy with the ability to support a high-performance organization that will deliver operational excellence and meet or exceed financial targets;
· Working knowledge of GAAP financial statements and their inter-relationship;
· Financial acumen with the ability to think critically and execute effectively;
· Strong aptitude for managing and prioritizing multiple projects and deadlines;
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to summarize key points and define actionable items;
· Demonstrated computer expertise, including MS Word, Power Point, etc. intermediate knowledge of Excel
· Diligent, detail oriented, and dynamic. Able to self-organize priorities
· Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting, Finance, or Business
· Commensurate with experience; competitive
About sPower: Headquartered in Salt Lake City, with offices in San Francisco, Long Beach, and Richmond, sPower is a leading independent power producer. sPower has 1.65 gigawatts of utility-scale and commercial distributed solar and wind generation projects in operation, a construction and development pipeline of over 15 gigawatts, and $3.3B in assets under ownership. sPower is owned by a joint venture partnership between The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES), a worldwide energy company, and the Alberta Investment Management Corporation, one of Canada’s largest and most diversified institutional investment fund managers. For more information, visit www.sPower.com.
sPower is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, covered veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Women, minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.