Software Sales Intern - XDI 3DExperience Internship program
XD Innovation, in collaboration with Dassault Systèmes, is introducing an innovative internship program designed to attract both business and technical young talent that has an ambition to break into the software industry targeting verticals in aerospace, automotive, robotics, med devices and other innovative manufacturing industries.
We are currently expanding our e-commerce expertise in the North America market and are building up a new sales team. We are seeking young, passionate and ambitious individuals to join us who are university or college students, and want to become masters in prospecting, sales, closing, negotiation, and business development. This is also a great opportunity for someone who wants to build a career in software sales.
The XDI 3DEXPEIENCE Internship program is designed for young talents with a desire to bring value into manufacturing, software, sales and engineering.
During the program, interns have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a fast-moving innovative software Startup that services customers ranging from flying cars, hyperloop and electric vehicles manufacturers.
- The program can range from 3-9 months depending on the intern’s progress and dedication.
· 3DEXPERIENCE Boot Camp: initial 3 months
· 3DEXPERIENCE Specialist: 3-6 months (depending on specialization)
- Senior Year College Students from Engineering & Business Schools
· Work closely with Sales & Marketing Management, completing all allocated tasks.
· Become immersed on all things XD Innovation, including its technology, mission and sales strategy.
· Conduct Customer and Industry Research via Social Media and Web.
· Complete daily Email and Phone Customer Outreach to uncover new Opportunities.
· Identify and speak to stakeholders across multiple industries and territories.
· Assist in the scheduling of Calls and Meetings for the Sales team.
· Record all Customer Activity (calls, tasks, opportunities and more) in our CRM system.
· Maintain an average of 100 outbound calls per day.
· Identify potential strategy and process weaknesses and offer improvement suggestions.
· Undergraduate students majoring in Business, Mass Communicating, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 are preferred.
· Positive Professional with an outgoing personality and willingness to be part of a team.
· A willingness to learn, be challenged and be coachable.
· Strong self-motivation and organization skills.
· Ability to multitask while getting projects completed.
· Sales skills including prospecting, objection handling, consultative selling and closing.
· Experience with MS Office, CRM, Internet research preferred.