NAMI New Orleans seeks a caring and meticulous team player with a Bachelor’s or Master’s (preferred) in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or Counseling for a full-time Case Manager position.
NAMI New Orleans offers hope, help and healing to people with mental illness – and to those who share their lives – through family support, education and advocacy and quality psychosocial services. Our work helps individuals live with dignity and independence within the community, enriching all of our lives.
As a member of our NAMI New Orleans family, you will:
1) Support Womanspace through grocery runs, donation pickups, etc.
2) Provide Community Psychiatric Support and Treatment (CPST) and Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) services.
3) Document all services, assessments and treatment plans in the electronic health record on the same day the service was rendered.
4) Coordinate all safe haven residents into permanent supportive housing within 60 days of entry.
5) Provide group counseling.
6) Participate in an on-call emergency phone rotation.
7) Work at least one weekend day shift per month.