Clinical Services Director
NAMI New Orleans seeks a driven and meticulous leader with a LCSW or LPC license for a full-time Clinical Services Director position.
NAMI New Orleans offers hope, help and healing to people with mental illness – and to those who share their lives – through family support, education and advocacy and quality psychosocial services. Our work helps individuals live with dignity and independence within the community, enriching all of our lives.
As a member of our NAMI New Orleans family, you will:
- Oversee and supervise the NAMI New Orleans Mental Healthcare Navigation Team (MHNT), the Uptown Drop-In Center, and the Hospital Navigator programs including paid staff as well as volunteers and interns.
- Become proficient with Epitomax, an electronic health record (EHR), in order to provide in-depth records review and utilization oversight across the agency.
- Act as a liaison between Epitomax staff and NAMI New Orleans staff that utilize the EHR. Conduct outreach and engage Epitomax staff to correct issues, make revisions, and/or update Epitomax as needed.
- Perform Intakes, Assessments, and Authorization Requests for the housing programs (Finally Home and PHILP). This may also include other programs when needed.
- Provide individual counseling services.
- Document all billable services, assessments, and treatment plans in the electronic health record on the same day.
- Conduct and attend staff meetings and supervisions when needed.