GCP Architect (Infra)
Position: GCP Architect (Infra)
Location: Sunnyvale CA, Dallas TX,
Location: San Jose, CA
Ex Google is always welcome.. (Should have been worked with Google Cloud team @ Google)
Must have completed 3 GCP migration
GCP Cloud Certification is Must
· Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology
· Possess Strong Cloud Implementation Experience in Cloud architecture/design, compute/storage services.
· Understand multi-Cloud/multi-zone based designs.
· Compute: Docker Apps, Lambda/ serverless, UserData customization
· Preferred: Cluster/HA based parallel design/multi-region approach
· Cloud automation: Ansible, YAML, CloudFormation
· Containers: Docker; Preferred: Container orchestration - Mesosphere, Kubernetes, ECS
· Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions.
· Experience migrating Windows or Linux
· Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, HyperV)
· Databases understanding: Oracle, DB2,MySql; Preferred: NoSql DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB
· Program Management experience from Planning to execution
· Having experience of Managing teams of moderate size
· Strong communications skill and multiple stakeholder’s management
· Experience in implementing cloud solutions.
· Working with GCP team for various GCP Cloud programs including Certifications, Partner engineering, Marketplace and other Cloud platform solutions.
· Educating GCP / ISVs customers on best practices
· Stakeholders management / Communication: Google, ISVs, Project Teams
· Program Management and Execution
· Managing the teams on different projects
· Reporting and Project Communications
· Advocating the customer's perspective during product and architecture planning.
· Create and maintain a library of reusable container images
· Awareness of Business P&L and Goals aligned to technology and revenue