Digital Sales Representative
XD Innovation is a premier Dassault Systemes partner. We work with leading electric vehicles, aerospace suppliers, high tech, and medical device companies. XD Innovation provides software, consulting, and value-added services used to create product development technologies, equip 3D Design, engineering, 3D CAD, Modeling, Simulation, Data Management, Process Management, and Quality and Compliance.
We are currently expanding our e-commerce expertise in the North America market and are building up a new sales team. We are seeking young, passionate and ambitious individuals to join us who are university or college students, and want to become masters in prospecting, sales, closing, negotiation, and business development. This is also a great opportunity for someone who wants to build a career in software sales.
· Work closely with Sales & Marketing Management, completing all allocated tasks.
· Become immersed on all things XD Innovation, including its technology, mission and sales strategy.
· Conduct Customer and Industry Research via Social Media and Web.
· Complete daily Email and Phone Customer Outreach to uncover new Opportunities.
· Identify and speak to stakeholders across multiple industries and territories.
· Assist in the scheduling of Calls and Meetings for the Sales team.
· Record all Customer Activity (calls, tasks, opportunities and more) in our CRM system.
· Maintain an average of 100 outbound calls per day
· Identify potential strategy and process weaknesses and offer improvement suggestions.
· Undergraduate students majoring in Business, Mass Communicating, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 are preferred.
· Positive Professional with an outgoing personality and willingness to be part of a team.
· A willingness to learn, be challenged and be coachable
· Strong self-motivation and organization skills.
· Ability to multitask while getting projects completed.
· Sales skills including prospecting, objection handling, consultative selling and closing.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Experience with MS Office, CRM, Internet research preferred.
Non-Paid internship with potential for sales spiffs and bonuses.
Certificate of achievement will be offered upon completion of the program.
Potential full time, paid position for exceptional interns who successfully complete the program.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org