Sr Enterprise Architect
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer modern architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable.
As Senior Enterprise Architect for Policy Administration & Privilege Management, you will engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You’ll be responsible for supporting Honeywell's End User Computing Platforms Integrations, Policies Management (GPO & MDM) and Privilege Management globally for a scale of 130,000+ devices. Honeywell's End User Computing (EUC) is a distributed team responsible for End User Computing Services. Our vision is to transform HON’s Digital Workplace by riving adoption of ZERO IT Touch Strategy. We reimagine end-user touch points by better aligning effective technology and analytics to deliver personalized services that enhances business productivity and customer satisfaction and reduce overall cost.
• Management and Administration of Group Policies (GPO) and MDM Policies
• Management and administration of Avecto Privilege Management Solution for PC Administrative Rights
• Management and Administration of HON’s custom Workstation Portal (Device AD Enrollment)
• Management of SOP’s related to administrative permissions incl. reporting based on requirements of business
• Windows AD Device Management utilizing Security-based tools
• End-to-end Technical Configuration Management (TCM) via MDM and GPO Policies
• Develop and Maintain documentation of current environment
• Responsible for L3 and L4 Support
• Partner with Site Support teams and deliver technician training for applicable tools & technologies
YOU MUST HAVE
• 8+ years of Information Technology experience
• 5+ years of combined experience in the management and administration of Group Policies (GPO) and MDM Policies, management and administration of Avecto Privilege Management Solution for PC Administrative Rights
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
• Significant experience in designing, developing and debugging scalable End User Computing Solutions
• Solid understanding of SQL and other Database technologies for reporting
• Experience in developing Web Applications, APIs and Workflows
• Solid understanding of Privilege Management Solutions like Avecto
• Solid understanding of NIST Standards & Cyber Security Frameworks
• Experience with contemporary development & scripting tools like PowerShell, .Net and C# etc.
• Experience working in DevOps model
• Passion for new technologies and innovation
• Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes