Sport Camp Counselor
If you are an awesome person who likes to work with children, make great money, and be part of an amazing group of people at a beautiful summer camp: keep scrolling!
As a sport activities counselor, you will work with children teaching them about your passions and interests! Receive room, board, on-site training, a salary of $275-$400 per week, AND LOTS MORE. We hire people from all around the world to help make summer camp a magical place for our campers and staff. Check out a list of activities that you can help teach by clicking here.
Responsibilities can include:
- Teach and stimulate the interest of staff and campers.
- Implement innovative and fun lesson plans and teaching techniques.
- Conduct a regular check of equipment for safety, cleanliness, and good repair.
- Conduct an initial and end of the season inventory and store all equipment properly.
- Evaluate current season and make recommendations for equipment or program changes for the next season.
- Work as a member of a team of counselors who provide guidance and support to all campers.
- Plan and prepare for inter-camp sporting events and activities, when applicable.
- Assist with all-camp events, evening programs, trips.
- Other duties assigned by supervisors.