CLINICAL TRIALS COORDINATOR
CLINICAL TRIALS COORDINATOR with top Medical Device company needed in Fremont, CA! Background in pharma or med device with experience with academic research, technical writing and data analysis, or clinical trials a must! ENTRY LEVEL OK if you have clinical research/ internship trial experience!
Day-to-Day Duties May Include:
· Ensuring quality control of data following migration from IBM to Medidata
· Reviewing all queries, ensuring closure of queries with minimal disruption to site personnel
· Developing workflow to describe the circumstances that allow query closure when the resolution is “self-evident” and when the site personnel needs to resolve queries
· Reviewing queries against content of EDC to look for resolution
· Collaborating with CRAs on query resolution
· Ensuring all investigative site personnel complete computer based training (CBT) specific to their role (i.e., PI, Clinical Research Coordinator)
· Maintaining trackers and ensureing compliance with training
· Communicating with sites by email to set up training as needed
· Reporting progress, outstanding issues and status to project manager and CRAs
· Providing centralized support service to sites via email for web browser questions, general system navigation, and individual access issues
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 3+ years’ experience preferred, but entry level ok
· Technical writing skills required
· Background in pharma or medical device preferred
· Familiarity with databases required
· Analytical skills required
· Familiar with terminology, information sources and bibliographic standards standard in the given field of research
· Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Interested Candidates please send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com.
For other exciting career opportunities at JBL Resources, please visit our website: www.jblresources.com. JBL Resources is proud to have earned the reputation of being a premier provider of top talent professionals in the fields of engineering, human resources, logistics, operations, and supply chain management. As specialists in both permanent placement and contract services, our mission is to help companies and individuals become all they were created to be.
**JBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Company