The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is hiring Product Managers to lead cross-functional teams to deliver user-centered products using agile methodologies and modern software development practices while building capacity for product innovation in government.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Create, own, and convey the vision and goals. Devise and track key digital product metrics focusing on outcomes over features.
- Engage with users to understand needs and synthesize into actionable products and services. Put user needs at the center of decisions.
- Evaluate past assumptions and continuously incorporate new information into the direction of the product. Actively define the underlying problem when presented with customer interviews, customer requests, and potential solutions.
- Lead cross-functional teams and build consensus across stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Clear hurdles to ship digital products iteratively.
Qualifications we're looking for:
OUTCOME DRIVEN: Defines objectives focused on meeting organizational goals. Formulates and tracks measures of success.
CUSTOMER CENTRIC MINDSET : Serves as the user advocate to synthesize needs into actionable products and services.
PRODUCT MINDSET: Continuously balances business and customer needs with strategic goals. Defines product priorities and tasks. Leads a cross-functional product team that delivers value iteratively to users.
COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION: Owns the product vision, crafts the narrative, and tells the story. Translates concepts between technical and non-technical audiences. Collaborates across cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
Come see why over 5,000 employees say CMS is their employer of choice! In addition to dynamic and exciting opportunities, CMS offers generous compensation and benefits programs, an outstanding work-life balance, and most important, the opportunity to give back to your community, state and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere.
This job announcement will close when 500 applications are received. Apply today!