Do work that matters at a company that offers more… including the opportunity to earn your ECE degree for free!
If instilling a love of learning and guiding the development of children is your passion then Bright Horizons is the place for you! If you are looking for a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged, apply today to be a Child Care Teacher.
As a Child Care Teacher you will:
- Develop creative hands-on activities and projects based on your observations of children’s interests and skills.
- Communicate with parents daily to share their child’s latest achievements.
- Collaborate with the teaching team to develop a creative curriculum that is designed to instill in children a love of learning.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
- Earn your early childhood college degree for FREE. Take advantage of our CDA programs, extensive training, and career advancement possibilities.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum designed to meet/exceed NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
• At least 21 years of age with CDA, AAS, BA, MA in ECE or related field
• Pass required state and company background checks.
• At least one year of experience working with children in a professional setting