I wanted to introduce myself. Phillip Broussard with Aerotek’s Engineering division. I manage and recruit nationally for our clients. I came across your resume and wanted to know if you were in the job market. Wanted to shoot you over an email with the description of the position I’m currently working on.
Aerotek is currently hiring for a Power Systems Engineer in the Greater New Orleans Area. Our Engineering and Scientific Division has teamed up with a local ship building contractor to find a qualified Electrical Engineer with experience completing the entire spectrum of Power Systems Design work.
- This person will be responsible for system design and preparation of drawing packages based off of customer specifications for power distribution systems for vessels.
- This person will be doing designs in Cad for the full power distribution system from generators all the way to the lowest control panel. This would include the design of switchboards, load centers, shore power panels, and other power related designs.
- Experience designing medium to low voltage power systems and have experience developing EPLA.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years experience in Power Systems Design using CAD
Experience using Power Tools for Windows (or similar equivalent power modeling software)