If you have any internships in Software Engineering or 1-4 years experience in Software Engineering please apply!!
Offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Summary: Performs somewhat complex software engineering assignments following designated standards and procedures. Works closely with other engineering disciplines. Duties require application of engineering principles and techniques. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyzes functional requirements.
• Develops design concepts for software work products.
• Participates in the analysis, design, development, test, modification and integration of software systems or subsystems for designated products and/or customer applications.
• Understands and works with peripheral elements of assigned software work products (run time environments, databases, networks).
• Develops software requirements, related design, and code.
• Performs software testing.
• Applies and maintains quality standards.
• Assesses severity of problems, determines corrective action, resolves technical problems, and performs fault isolation and implements solutions.
• Revises and updates programs and documentation, including reviewing schedules and milestones.
• Maintains the host environment and toolsets required to implement software deliverables.
• Assists in specification preparation and the assessment of products.
• Assists in the writing of reports, manuals and procedures.
• Keeps abreast of improvements in programming techniques.
• Engages in continuous self-improvement of technical skills and improvements in programming techniques and toolsets.
• Recommends value added changes to existing coding practices, standards and tools.
• Shows commitment to company values, ethics, safety, security, labor charging, and quality