KSE Digital Intern
KSE DIGITIAL INTERN (KROENKE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT)
We will be accepting applications for this position through Friday December 6th, 2019.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
About Our Job
The goal of our internship program is to teach students how to work in social media in an ever-changing digital world. KSE Digital Interns will work and collaborate with many KSE entities, and help us cover the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Mammoth and more. Interns will be part-time employees, scheduled for 20 to 29 hours per week, paid at state minimum wage.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Assist in capturing, curating and producing content across the various social channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Web Sites and others.
• Assist in tracking and reporting against digital campaigns.
• Assist in capturing photographs pregame, during games, and postgame at events as assigned to be shared efficiently with game night publishers.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• Experience in social media platforms.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and writing skills.
• Proficient with time management.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
• Availability to work nights and weekends.
• Experience with HTML/CSS.
• Experience with content management systems.
• Experience with video production.
• Experience with Photoshop.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
• Experience with and/or understanding of the following applications: Adobe Premiere (or comparable video editing software), Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience with and/or understanding of photography equipment.