- Receives training in the principles, concepts, work processes, and regulations of one or more functional areas of Engineering and Architecture.
- As training advances and proficiency is demonstrated, work assignment are increasingly more demanding, and are designed to provide experience in a variety of activities.
- On a scheduled basis, following the Pathways Participant Agreement, receives assignments in various Engineering and Architecture functions to gain an understanding of the various program concepts and operations.
- Develops an understanding of the total mission as well as organizational/functional interrelationships, and develop a foundation for more specialized application of knowledge gained from on-the-job training assignments.
- Receives formal and on-the-job training in OPM, Department of Agriculture and Forest Service policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Is instructed on the use of personal computers, and file and data management.
Handshake will redirect applicants to our online application system.