RF Electrical Engineer (Entry Level)
The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL), a University Affiliated Research Center, has been developing innovative technologies and solutions for cutting-edge DoD and intelligence programs for almost six decades. Our expertise is in space and airborne IR, VIS, UV, and RF sensors, small satellite technologies, test and calibration, cybersecurity, data visualization and assurance, and ground stations.
SDL is in search of an entry-level electrical engineer to work in our Civil and Commercial Space Division. This engineering position will focus on the testing and assembly of space radios, including the Iris radio. Candidates should have an aptitude and interest in radio frequency (RF) and a sound foundation of electrical engineering principles.
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or relevant field
· Experience in design, fabrication, and testing of hardware
· Experience with flight electronics, RF bench test equipment, and automated test scripts
· Must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident of the US
· Experience with space flight hardware
SDL Benefits: SDL offers competitive salaries and unique benefits, among which include a variety of inexpensive-premium, quality health insurance options; automatic employer retirement contributions, up to 14.2% of base salary; flexible work schedules; generous annual and sick leave; and discounted USU tuition of 50% for employees and dependents. At SDL, we take pride in and highly value our employees. Please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of applying.