- Bachelor's OR Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics or a related field.
- Experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty (e.g., Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Scientist).
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data (Python or Scala)
- Experience in Data modeling tools such as Visio, ERWin, Enterprise Architect, etc..
- Data Warehousing Experience with Oracle, Redshift, Teradata, Snowflake etc.
- Experience building data products incrementally and integrating and managing data-sets from multiple sources.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Spark, Pig, etc.) such as S3, EC2, and EMR (Spark) etc.