Java Full Stack Developer
*Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications supporting functions for wealth platforms.
* Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies, software, hardware and tools.
* Will assist with offshore coordination with offshore teams and collaborate with other programmers and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of the software application.
* Resource will work with minimal supervision and guidance from more seasoned consultants, and may also be expected to provide application support.
* Strong client-side development required.
* Ability to work in a Lean-Agile environment
* May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
* Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
* Requires 3-5 years of experience
* Extensive knowledge in using browser Developer tools
* Extensive knowledge in supporting applications across multiple browsers and mobile devices
* Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
* Web GUI development
* Strong skills at profiling application on the client-side
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Creative thinker and passionate to design and write quality code with attention to detail
* Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time with great organizational skills
* Ability to meet project deadlines and exhibit flexibility to changing business/technical requirements
* Ability to deliver independently with minimal supervision
* Motivated self-starter who is looking to learn, evaluate, and leverage new and upcoming technologies
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies, software development methodologies, and business domain
* Worked in a SAFE Agile environment