Data Engineer - Data Curation
What Data Analytics Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health:
Data Analytics Engineer is responsible for understanding, preparing, processing and analyzing data to make data valuable and useful for operations decision support.
Accountabilities in this role
- Partners with Cardinal Health's Business Analysis and Analytics teams.
- Demonstrates problem-solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues, including but not limited to production outages.
- Develops and supports
- Standard processes to harvest data form various sources and perform data blending to develop advanced data sets and analytical cubes and data exploration.
- Queries, data exploration and transformation, basic statistical methods.
- Python scripts
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services Workflows.
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular Models
- Focuses on SQL database work with a blend of strong technical and communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to learn and navigate in large complex environments.
- Excel acumen to develop complex spreadsheets formulas creates macros and understands VBA code within the modules
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience preferred on the following tools and technology:
- MS SQL
- Advanced Excel Skill (formulas, VBA, Power Pivot, Pivot Table,)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.