Have you always wanted to work at an ad agency? Curious to see how things work? Sensis is looking for a cross-functional intern with highly evolved social skills who has the ability to face a multitude of projects while working closely with a variety of our practice areas including: Strategy, Accounts, Media, and Challenges teams. This role requires a person who can learn many things quickly and can roll up their sleeves to get the job done. You will build your resume, make great relationships, and most of all learn about the industry. Day to Day you’ll support a variety of projects from strategic research to business development to media planning to project logistics and data analysis.
- Excellent writing and critical thinking ability. Must be comfortable with Microsoft Word.
- Data fluency. Must be comfortable with Excel and common data analysis techniques.
- Quick learning and retention abilities
- A creative, flexible, and curious spirit
- Strong communications skills. Must be comfortable with Powerpoint/Keynote.
- An interest in learning about the current media landscape and how it relates to marketing and advertising.
- Junior, Senior, or recent graduate in a Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Management or related field
- Passionate about behavior-change marketing, cultural insights, and innovation challenges as well as the power of media and mass communication.