Entry level Java Developer
Designation: Java Developer
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- 0-3 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Authorized to work in US.
- Software Development using an iterative/agile methodology.
- Review and implement functional business requirements and non-functional technical requirements.
- Involved very closely with various analytical groups to provide consultation on high-level concepts and prototype coding.
- Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation of optimizing prototypes into production code and lead small execution teams.
- Exhibit Creativity and resourcefulness at problem-solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for design and integration of functional and non-functional features of Agile 3 Solutions’ product portfolio across multiple platforms – Java, Adobe Flex, HTML, and iOS.
- Expected to have technical knowledge and thorough understanding of the business application.
- Knowledge on Core JAVA, JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, AngularJS
- Define quality parameters and other standards for the development.
- Ability to drive solutions.
- Accountable for successful delivery of assigned work.