Entry Level Software Developer
Designation: Software Developer
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (such as BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BSc IT, MSc IT)
- Authorized to work in US.
- Basic understanding of software development principles.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Programming experience in multiple languages including Java/Python, C/C++, shell programming, and languages like Perl, etc.
- Experience in scripting language development, debugging, and testing.
- APIs and web-service integration
- Must have participated in the design of medium to large scale enterprise products and experienced with a product's lifecycle beyond initial development.
- Familiarity with Linux (Ubuntu) or any other UNIX systems required, including installation, device and network configuration and system management. Kernel and/or device driver experience a plus.
- Familiar with commonly used software tools like SQL and NOSQL databases, web servers, virtual machines.
- Must have experience with interacting with all product stakeholders, including product management, production marketing, engineering management and developers.
- Have experience writing web applications that are secure and scalable.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, startup-like environment.