Academic Coaching Assistant-Edinburg Campus
- Assists with the implementation of activities related to the Academic Coaching for Excellence (ACE) program which requires the application of academic and social interventions
- Provides academic coaching to undergraduate students in individual and group settings
- Participates in data collection and assessment in relation to the ACE program
- Organizes and maintains confidential files and records
- Assists with developing, coordinating, and maintaining processes related to the ACE program
- Educates students on various information including academic policies, learning strategies, and theories of motivation/behavior
- Performs other duties as assigned
Current UTRGV student; actively enrolled in a degree granting program.
Relevant coursework as well as knowledge of specific departmental equipment and procedures.
Knowledge of special equipment used in the field. Word processing, spreadsheet, and database software. Use of standard office equipment.
High school diploma or GED with little or no prior experience.
Resumes posted on Handshake will be submitted please ensure that your most updated one is uploaded. Please ensure that any messages to the employer are free of spelling or grammatical errors.
For more information contact Career Center at (956) 665-2243 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edinburg Campus, ELCTR 106 A
Hours Per Week: 19 hours per week
Work Schedule: General schedule is M-F. Times will vary, but must work 3-4 hours per day and stay under weekly hours maximum.