Associate IT Programmer Analyst (Miami) - Starting in August/September
An excellent position for someone who thrives on learning new technology and is willing to expand their knowledge to progress in their career to work with some of the brightest talent around.
This job is best suited for someone who is passionate about wanting to create innovative, mission critical Power Delivery & Transmission as well as Customer Service solutions and services.
As an Associate IT Programmer Analyst, you will work on new opportunities and exciting projects with some of the state of the art technologies. You will be an integral part of our vision to be the disruptive force to drive value to our business.
Examples of Technologies you will learn:
- Front-end: jQuery, Nodejs, Angular & React Js
- Languages: Java & Python
- Frameworks- Springboot & Docker
- Database & Cache - Postgre, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo, HBase & Hive
- Server - Apache Tomcat Linux
- Version Control System - Git & Bitbucket
- API (REST & SOAP)
- CICD - Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins & Nexus
- Code Quality - SonarQube
- Cloud (AWS)
This position develops and integrates new or existing applications into the technical infrastructure and existing business processes. Employees in this role provide technical or functional guidance to project or work teams, as needed within a specific discipline.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs, and develops a full knowledge of systems analysis and programming
• Develops customized programming solutions, and maintains existing system functionality
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve straight-forward problems, and prepares specifications from which programs will be written
• Applies appropriate development methodologies, system development lifecycles, tools and technology
• Collaborates on an on-going basis with the Business Systems Analyst
• Participates in the ticket management and resolution processes, including receiving, resolution monitoring and customer satisfaction
• Builds strong working understanding of the solution being delivered
• Ensures user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and timely resolution of problems
• Follows and participates in the defined Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Sarbanes Oxley (Sox) compliance, and General Computing Controls
• Defines metrics and monitors Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for systems being developed
• Meets daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
• Experience:0+ years