- Regularly perform enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) on corn and distiller grains using specified analytical instrument & methods and produce accurate results in a timely manner.
- Job function may require long hours and continuous testing, which involves samples preparation and testing.
- Stay focused; maintain accuracy and reliability of all the tests.
- Maintain good working relations and communication within department and with other departments.
- Follow all safety guidelines within the lab and the plant personnel.
- Organize and prioritize day to day duties.
- Perform routine maintenance on instruments and work area.
- Maintain inventory of test supplies and purchase as necessary.
- Prepare daily test report and report to the management.
- Experienced in Analytical Chemistry with the ability to troubleshoot and develop methods.
- Familiar with lab equipment(s) and wet chemistry handling tools.
- Team player - good oral and written communication skills.
- Organize and goal oriented.
- Self-motivated and hard worker.
- Dependable - reliable, on time.
- Quality minded
- Ability to lift and carry weights up to 50 lbs.
- Computer Knowledge, Microsoft office etc.
Qualifications: Associate or bachelor degree in science. Using ELISA methods will be preferred but not essential.