Jr. Business Analyst
NOTE: students who are interested to start their carrier in BA (Business Analyst) we help them get trained and place them in jobs with out any charges, no agreements or bondage.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 0-2+ years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.