French-Bilingual Add on Coordinator for Summer Day Camp
Add on coordinator wanted for French Summer Day Camp
Job: Summer Day Camp Site Assistant Director
Location: Brooklyn or Manhattan
Dates: July 1 through August 30, 2019 + several training sessions in June
Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Are you looking for a great and meaningful way to spend the summer?
Work at the best bilingual camp ever!! Dynamic team, wonderful campers between 3.5 and 11 years old. French Language Traditional active camp: swimming, arts, sports, outdoor activities… We also offer additional options to customize each camper’s experience at camp: cooking, french, swim, stem, soccer, and tennis private lessons.
The add on coordinator is responsible for preparing all content related to the private lessons and assign the appropriate staff. This position will require the candidate to complete multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the professional standards of Bonjour NY.
Our Philosophy :
- The camp environment is relaxed, stimulating, fun and nurturing; our staff must have that perspective and vision.
- All staff must be dedicated to making every day a memorable experience for campers. Being able to have fun oneself is greatly encouraged, as it enhances the young campers’ experience.
- Our staff must be comfortable with on-going peer collaboration.
- All camp activities are conducted in French and our priority is to find staff comfortable with French . The use of English is kept to a minimum.
1. Prepare the content of all private lessons
2. Assign instructors to each lesson
2. Give weekly feedback to parents regarding the lessons
4. Complete paperwork as assigned
5. Assure quality of the camp program
6. Have fun
7. Follow, implement and maintain the BNY Code and Look at all times
8. Exhibit BNY Core Values at all times and adhere to all company policies
9. Other responsibilities as assigned
All counselors must attend training sessions/orientation (5 days) conducted in May & June and additional training during camp on weekends.