Human Services Supervisor- Administration (1839-12)
Human Services Supervisor - Administration (1839-12)
Deadline to Apply: March 18, 2019
Job & Family Services
222 E. Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Work Hours: 80 hours biweekly
Starting Salary: $51,126 Annually
NOTE: Applicants for positions with Hamilton County Job and Family Services are subject to background screening in accordance with the document: "Offenses that May Disqualify Candidates for Employment." Convictions from this list may disqualify a candidate for employment with HCJFS.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification):
- Bachelors Degree plus two (2) years of experience in client services case load work; or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
Job Duties (Summary):
- Leads and evaluates team of workers carrying OWF, FS, Medicaid, Child Support and/or Child Care caseloads. Coordinates and defines the Section’s structure and customer service objectives by monitoring linkages between casework disciplines and by networking team members. Facilitates team issues. Provides growth opportunities for team members. Evaluates team and individual performance. Initiates corrective action.
- Monitors Section’s work assignments. Reviews, analyzes, and prepares reports on the effectiveness of plans and services provided.
- Writes, completes and prepares correspondence, reports, forms and maintains required records, unit statistics, and files for monitoring and evaluating case plans, services, and team effectiveness.
- Assists community development staff by attending periodic community council meetings, visits to providers in the community, provision of workers periodically in the community, and by maintaining good community relations Holds bi-weekly team meetings to review policy change, relays section chief meeting decisions and reviews team performance; involves team in decision making when appropriate. Holds monthly individual conferences with team members to review progress towards attainment at section and individual work objectives. Initiates corrective action if necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Attends necessary training as required.