TECH 2000 is currently seeking qualified candidates for a temp-to-hire assignment at a client facility in the Northshore area. Candidates demonstrating the following qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
· Bachelors in Science, Chemistry preferred
· Up to Three (0-3) years Ion Chromatography (IC) and Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Spectroscopy experience along with water/environmental testing; pH, auto-distillation, wet chemistry etc.
· One or more (1+) years ASTM experience is a plus
· Shift is 8 hour days
· Analyze lab activities, results, and problems in order to ensure quality compliance and customer satisfaction.
· Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work assignments and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
· Strong communication skills are required with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
· Demonstrated ability to conduct various wet chemistry skills – KF, ASTM, etc.
· Maintain a safe working environment by following established health and safety or chemical hygiene requirements.
To apply for these positions: please e-mail resumes in a Microsoft Word format directly to LAjobs@TECH2000inc.com for immediate consideration. If you have submitted your resume to TECH 2000 within the last 6 months, please call the office to update your records. Local candidates only.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.