Accounting Internship with Celanese in Dallas, Texas
I hope you all are doing well. I have a great opportunity for one well-spoken, confident and intelligent Accounting major who would love the opportunity to intern in Summer 2019. The company is Celanese and headquartered in Irving (outside of Dallas). You must live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area during the summer months (if you have friends or family to stay with that is a plus as no relocation is provided). Please see the company website to become familiar with who they and what they do.
Summary of duties included:
· Creation of Journal Entries for the Billing Cycle (the process of billing for materials created in-house etc.)
· Participation in Month End Activities
Summary Requirements and Skills:
· GPA - 3.20
· Salary - $21.00 per hour
- Accounting/Finance Major with expected graduation dates between 12/19 and 5/20
· Completed at least 20 credit hours to include Accounting I and II plus Cost Accounting courses
· Excel skills at Beginner or Intermediate level familiarity with V-Look Up and Pivot Tables. Will receive training
· Knowledge of SAP is a plus. Will receive on the job training
· Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
· Engaging Personality
· Candidate Submission - February 18th
· Interviews Week of February 18th – 28th
· A candidate selected the week of March 1st – 8th
Next steps are to deliver your resume in WORD INROADS format only and "SAVE AS" in the following format FirstName_LastName_GPA_Major_ExpectedGraduationDate. Example of the file name would be - RobertDunlap_3.59_Accounting_May2020 Once I receive your resume you will be screened as follows:
· Resume strength
· Screening interview results by phone on before the end of the day on Friday, February 15th
· The final three candidates, I will work with to create a 90 second video recording with one question to answer......."Tell me about yourself?" See the attachment with sample Elevator Speeches. Your response should include:
· Where you attend school, major, GPA and expected graduation date
· Background at a high level to explain previous work experience
· Highlight your extra-circular activities....i.e., leadership in on-campus organizations or roles where you have led various community service events, etc.
· Highlight what you know about Celanese and why you would be a good fit for the company
I'm looking for candidates who want a challenge. I will prepare you for the video interview and the actual interview during the week of February 18th.
If you have questions, please advise.
Assistant Programs Regional Director