Event Sales Internship - Summer 2019
Event Sales Internship
Please submit your information here.
*If you do not see your school in the North American College dropdown, please select “Other” and spell out your University’s name
Location: Fort Myers, FL
What makes Gartner Event Sales a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Worldwide Events you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 60,000 business and technology leaders, including over 8,000 CIOs, at 65+ events each year. You’ll work with smart people, receive continual investment in your talent and learn about the latest in all things digital. With annual event revenue expected to exceed $300 million, our events team has achieved double-digit growth and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenge, connecting with people and are optimistic about your future, don’t miss this opportunity.
About this role:
The Events Sales Internship is a comprehensive program in our Events Attendance Specialist sales channel. Interns will work to manage a group of named accounts, assist in the retention and growth of existing clients, and forge relationships with prospective clients.
• Gain real-world experience in a high-performing sales environment
• Receive extensive training to prepare you for the role
• Interact with and receive coaching from senior-level sales managers
• Engage and build relationships with senior executives within Gartner's strategic global 500 accounts
• Strategize and collaborate with the account team to drive event attendance; Research and find new leads within named account territory
• A rising college junior/senior with expected graduation date within one/two years
• Willing to relocate to Fort Myers, FL, for the duration of the program
• Articulate, organized and results-oriented
• A strong student with a 3.0 or higher GPA, and leadership or work experience
• Pay you a competitive salary with the opportunity for a performance-based bonus upon program completion
• Provide paid housing for duration of the program
• Extend full-time job offers to exceptional performers