Ropes Course and Climbing Staff- Camp Skylemar
Camp Skylemar, is in search of college students to facilitate on our ropes course and climbing wall this summer. Help us make a positive difference in the world, one child at a time.
Skylemar is looking for individuals who are:
- Fun, energetic & creative.
- Enthusiastic about working with boys ages 7-16.
- A positive role-model.
- Able to share our belief that nothing is more important than safety.
- Comfortable teaching all levels, from the nervous to experienced.
- Supportive & patient.
Ropes course and climbing staff help campers to learn teamwork and leadership skills, teach climbing techniques, teach belaying techniques and help campers navigate the high & low ropes course. Staff are also involved with many special events plus day and overnight trips. In addition to providing instructional leadership in one or more activities throughout the day, a counselor serves as “big brother/sister”, friend, role-model, adviser and “hero”. Applicants must have completed at least one year of college.
Compensation package includes:
- Salary starting at $2,700
- Camp Skylemar provides and covers the cost for all necessary certifications and training.
- Travel expenses
- Staff shirts
- Internet Access
- Internship credit is available
Camp season runs from June 12 to August 10.
Email questions to email@example.com