Roles & Responsibilities
- Professional Reimbursement researches, evaluates, and sets reimbursements for health care services.
- Assist in reviewing or analyzing data and related information for contract negotiations.
- Interface with a health care industry software package to model scenarios and utilize Excel to present final results.
- Use SQL programming language to extract and summarize transactional data on a daily basis.
The successful candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Degree program(s) / Current Status: Currently pursuing or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in statistics, accounting, finance, mathematics, ISDS or related analytical field.
- Cumulative GPA: 3.5 preferred; 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Relevant Experience:
· Solid mathematical and quantitative skills are essential to accurately propose and
implement contract terms.
· Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
and Access). Knowledge of SQL is a preferred.
· Must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to execute numerical transactions at
100% accuracy goals.
· Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication abilities.
· Must be able to think analytically and present ideas professionally.
· Self-motivated, adaptable to a changing work environment and team-oriented.