Manger in Training (MIT)
Classic Manager In Training Program
Regardless of your professional or educational background, becoming a part of our Manager in Training Program can be the right fit for you! With this opportunity you will learn all aspects of our company and what makes Classic Auto Spa the top detailing center and car wash in town! Along with hands on training you will also attend classes to further develop your skills. This is not an administrative/office position, MIT is an operations based position and will require you to be on your feet and involved in operations for the majority of the day!
Opportunities once you have completed our MIT program include the following key holder positions: General Manager, Assistant Manager, and Supervisor.
- Proven leadership experience
- Must be able to work outside of your comfort zone, learning all aspects to running a successful facility.
- Have integrity, be reliable, and goal driven
- Ability to manage a diverse staff in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Effective communication and conflict management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be at least 18 years old, with a VALID DRIVERS LICENSE and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Management / Supervisor experience highly preferred.
- Mechanically inclined
We are an equal opportunity employer and proudly maintain a drug-free and safe work environment.