Safety Culture Analyst
Position: Safety Culture Analyst (1713-12)Location: Cincinnati, OHJob Id: 1713-12Safety Culture Analyst (1713-12)
Deadline to Apply:
December 17, 2018
Hamilton County Job and Family Services
222 E. Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45202
80 hours Bi-Weekly
NOTE: Applicants for positions with Hamilton County Job and Family Services are subject to background screening in accordance with the document: Inventory of Criminal Offenses Ruling Out Consideration for Hire. Convictions from this list may disqualify a candidate for employment with HCJFS.
Requirement (Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification):
BA degree in public administration, business administration, human services, or social work or two (2) years experience with a Department of Human Services (DHS) (or comparable department) or two (2) years experience as a Quality Review Analyst.
JOB DUTIES (Summary):
- Under direction of Safety Culture Supervisor, the Safety Culture Analyst will assist with the agency’s Safety Model implementation efforts and ongoing maintenance with fidelity; Reviews, analyzes, and provides feedback of existing Children’s Services operations to maintain and improve safety decision making, efficiency, and casework quality and recommends necessary improvements; Develops and creates tools to enrich knowledge of Safety Model practical application; Builds and maintains professional, collaborative working relationships with Children's Services staff.; Ensures compliance with Safety Model, Children’s Services practice standards and federal, state and local laws and department policies and procedures; Prepares written reports summarizing findings and recommendations; Plans, organizes, and implements methodologies for analysis
- Conducts review of identified high risk Children’s Services cases; Analyzes casework practice, identifies trends and provides documented findings; Provides comprehensive reviews of historical information, complexities, patterns of maltreatment, escalating behaviors and negative family conditions using subject matter expertise (in HCJFS Safety model) with Children Services managers and staff, etc. Identifies barriers for completion of follow up and takes an active role to minimize those barriers; ; Ensures follow up is completed with timeliness and sufficiency with specific urgency when applicable around child safety;
- In collaboration with other supporting sections, assists in development/implementation of new systems, procedures, programs to improve agency casework practice, safety decision making, effectiveness, morale, and/or quality of service through alignment with and support of the Safety Model.
- Attends meetings and conferences; attends training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned