Case Manager (1707-40)
Requirements (Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification):
- High school diploma or GED and 1 year of work related experience.
- Prepares and presents all assigned delinquency, unruly, and failure to send cases to the magistrates on a daily basis.
- At the conclusion of hearings processes paperwork and ensures that it is distributed appropriately.
- Compiles and obtains docket dates and notifies parties of continued hearings.
- Responsible for sending all completed paperwork to prosecutors, probation, and dependency departments at the conclusion of hearings.
- Responsible for processing mail service.
- Disperses mail and interoffice paperwork to the Prosecutor's Office and/or appropriate staff according to departmental guidelines.
- Works at the Juvenile Court Youth Center for Holidays and Saturdays as needed.
- Assists attorneys and the public regarding policy and procedure.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.