Partnership Specialist, Spanish Speaking - York, Pennsylvania
***Resume MUST reflect job responsibilities in order to be considered for this position***
- Travel Required: 50% or less - Position requires approximately 25% local and 25% overnight travel.
- MUST be located in one of the counties listed in the job announcement.
- The Partnership Specialist is responsible for developing partnerships with state, local, and tribal governments; community-based organizations, faith-based groups; schools; media outlets; businesses; and other grassroots entities in communities within their assigned areas.
- Must reach out to and develop or have contacts with the LGBTQ community; religious community such as Methodist, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Catholic, Christian, etc.
- Have or create ties to ethnic groups such as immigrant groups, and or other ethnic groups.
- The Partnership Specialist should have deep ties to and in-depth knowledge of the community in which the position is located.
- Develop presentations, give briefings, conduct meetings and promote partnerships with various governments, local businesses and community groups and address questions and concerns of current and potential partners and stakeholders.
- This is a temporary promotion opportunity not-to-exceed (NTE) 2 years. This position may be extended or terminated earlier at management's discretion. At the conclusion of the temporary promotion, the employee will return to their position of record.
In order to be considered, applicants MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE in one of the following counties/areas: York Co PA, Lancaster Co PA, Dauphin Co PA.
This is a bilingual position. To be considered proficient you must be able to speak, read, and write in English and Spanish.
** Please apply on USAJOBS.GOV website**